Friday, November 13, 2009

2012--my opinion jz above average

i watched this movie yesterday 12am..
first time saw so many people rushing to d cinema to watch this movie
conclusion-humans scare to die

this movie is ok..d storyline but still got a lot of space for improvement. it jz showing d disaster.but i don feel d panic behavior of d character..

it jz showing how all d world ends...it reflects my mind that human are sinful creatures that are so self-fish when the time of dead coming.but d movie didnt show much about that. after watching it--for me jz a normal movie as in real life..it will be 10000000000000X worst than d situation in d movie.

it show me that d life in this world is unfair.only d rich and have strong power will survive. i have experience d life being a rich and powerful family and being a poor and weak people ...so i really can feel that d feeling of poor..and somemore many of them are worst than my worst situation.
although i know i cant change d world..but d things in my control i will make it as fair as i can..i dont want discrimination and unfair things to happen..as d weaker part always suffer d outcome.

and again i am angry..but i hold my temper as it spoilt my mood of watching d movie as they talk so loud and non stop..this show how irresponsible a person. they never care about others as they are selfish. so annoying and irritating..uneducated and irresponsible.

i slept at 4..and wake up at 8.45.2moro will b a tiring day for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment