Tuesday, November 10, 2009

everything fine

by His grace and mercy..everythings are fine now..

finished my presentation.although in d process a lots of things happenned and unsatisfaction with d people. but atleast i keep my anger and i know i should accept the truth of the world that everyone is different and we are imperfect. but somehow i really duno whether there are wrongs in my way of caring people..i will angry with u jz bcz i care abt u and want u to change and i know u can do it..if 1 day i stop doing this to u..u will know i already felt dissapointed with u and left u go..

i hv done my presentation..i am steady and better than what i thought. and d lecturer love d power point so much--appreciate his words of appraisement..prove that my hard job is worth for it. and yet i never know they r so many people clapping hands after my group finished..it shocked me..bcz my group is not 100% ready to present..10s to my Father in Heaven again for his love to me and people around me..

went out dinner with feng and wil..we went to d fast food shop..forgot d name..d food is nice..somewhere near d oldtown white coffee uptown(same row)
feng get his salary so he belanja wil and me..really paiseh..bcz i may not b able 2 belanja him with my salary as he is going to leave soon...haih..by d way..next time i belanja u back ? k?
10s for d fellowship there and advices from both of u...

pray again..........

planning for 2moro..
watching movie alone?
sing k alone?
go popular or mph 2 read books?
window shopping..(ya..forgot i need to find whether there is any bright shirt available..if cheap can buy if no..sorry Jun..i can only wear white shirt on 22nov)

what's next?
ya d presentation for d bible studies?
n also preparing some worship songs..i think i should b prepared as i am going to serve in this area and better to b equip b4 i go n find Alex..

No comments:

Post a Comment