Friday, January 1, 2010

2009>2010

ended up my 2009 in Aaron's house..
huhu..so weird and a new experience to countdown by watching movie in d house.. we prepared d dinner and this morning we went to hv bak ku teh..
erm..it is nice but i know the moment i choose to eat it, the consequence is i need to do more exercise and control more strictly in choosing my meal for the following few days.

for the 18 years b4, i always countdown with my family sitting in front of d tv or jz sleep early to ignore this day..bcz at that time i thought that everyday can be a new day to start if u willing to take up the challenge to change a better life.
u may call me a weird person..yes, thats who am i as i am a person that do not like to follow the trend. and mayb u will consider me as a person tha is not datable or got mental sickness.but its ok..as all of you are normal people.

yes, the main thing that i am going to focus on this year not only about the resolutions that i have
mentioned but going to create a new trend..new power, making different in life..

yes,yes lord...i will do it with all my heart and soul to give the best for U..

No comments:

Post a Comment