Saturday, January 9, 2010

actually i also can do all!!!

last friday, i am hosting the cf first meeting for the year as nobody is around. so i am quite stress at first but finally i still manage to do it. i did the worship leading than ice-breakers and continue with sharing life and new year resolution. thank you lord for the confident that you have gave me and help me to have ideas of what songs to sing, games to play topics to share and help me to know which direction or pattern that is going to be adopt in cf meeting .although i am not the one who you have called to be the president, but i know you love me and want me to grow at the same time. i find myself learn more when i am not handling any post in cf and i am more free to do what He want me to do.. the most important thing is God really never make us down as He brings 3 new comers and among them 2 are non-believers and 1 is on fire-jz need to continue encourage her and show her the direction already enough..so touch by what have done by god.

No comments:

Post a Comment