Sunday, January 10, 2010

realise and glad

i know i am quite down for this whole week as so many things happenned in my life. not only happenned on me but this time, it also involved my sister,brother and even my parents. somemore it also happenned between me and my frens.
and me myself so worry about so many things...and lots of unhappy things happenned.

but now everything will be fine as this morning when i do my devotion, i suddenly realised that my heavenly father God have confident and faith in me that he know that i have the ability to handle all these things and yet why am i worry so much and being so down?

He know his child the best and he know that after handling all these matters, his child is going to rise above all these things and take 1 more steps nearer to him. He know there are greater things going to be done by his son.

and i pray we will continue partnering with each other in this journey of faith and use me as the salt and light to make a difference in this community.

and also pray peace and unity will be maintainned in malaysia. all the christians stay strong and strengthen your faith and keep on praying..there are lots persecutions will be continue on and we will continue to lift the name of our mighty God high. show to others that we are different and make a different among them.

2 comments:

  1. hope everything's fine bro..
    uphold ur heavy burden to him and you will feel much more relieved..
    will pray for u..
    tc..

    ReplyDelete