Monday, July 20, 2009

3rd week of july

16/07-----3rd time visit to umaiya japanese restaurant.it can be considered as very sudden incident as i jz ask William to accompany me to Atria to buy something but somehow he ask me either i want to join for d dinner or not...without thinking too much i jz say ok...enjoy it... i ordered d salmon fish bento set.....

llafter d dinner William accompany me to Atria to buy some groceries..10s ...
study.....


17/07....
finished my biz studies test..relax..no burden anymore..oooo
tis friday...no vibe,what i can do?i ask myself ..bcz every friday night i do attend d vibe so suddenly no idea of what to do..bored...


20/07
quarrel with a&b people..really angry ..i asked a&b to get back my deposit..i jz check d amount with her,and she seen to b not happy/and yet she made a mistake by entering d electric fees twice for d same month ...so i asked her to cancel d transaction..but she said cannot..and she jz said only 20 something, eat one meal already can used up..so no need to be so care for it..and yet u r kdu scholars, u cannot made so much "noise' .wah..when she said this..i cannot tahan, and i jz said
ya,its true, since rm20+in ur eyes is nothing, so u give me back d money lah, and yet it is true that i cannot argued with kdu, but somehow d agreement doesnt said that i cannot argued with kdu workers..since i am not satisfied with u service, i jz go to d 4th floor, tell d principal of this incident, let her decide...what u hv said jz now, i hv recorded...so no need to argue anymore,...after this she said calm down and she give back d money to me...really this world already sick..y people r like this. if u good to others, people not appreatiate it but somehow want to get more from u. learn to protect myself...really dissapointed with kdu college management..totally different from what i thought b4..

and y God showed me d way to KDU and show me all this kind of things? i always asked God in my prayer,why u want me to face so many things? do i hv d ability to overcome all this kind of things? mayb these are also challenges that i need to overcome it as a step of growth.. pray hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment