Monday, July 13, 2009

a good start

last wednesday after prayer meeting, i was asked by teacher advisor of kdu cf, to prepare for worship leading on friday as the people in charge cannot make it for this week as he fall sick. i was so nervous and scare as i had no such experience before.. singing alone in front of all. and yet the songs that i knew jz a few .so how can i do it? at first, i want to refuse it,later i change my mind because of these few words, it is nod depending on how clever or how good you are, but the heart and the willingness are the most important things to serve GOd.


last friday i was worship leading in my college christian fellowship meeting.i was so nervous until i cant sleep for 2 nights. and on that day, i pray very hard that i have the courage to stand in front of others to worship GOd..cannot simply main main..i did it...i finished worship leading.. although there were some mistakes or errors but i think this is a good try and good starting for me to step a big step nearer to GOd and a way to reach out and make my way to serve God more clear..God has show his will to me through the think that He want me to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment