Monday, July 13, 2009

down...do not have good mood

2day whole day after receiving the brochure about body slimming and asked to join the body slimming course.i was so down and upset. i asked myself, am i so fat? why the people asked me to do that?i really cant believe it. that mean i am growing fat now.and this bring me back the memories when i was veli fat for the past 17 years..it was a nightmare for me and everytime the fat photo i had remind me not to be so fat like that anymore or else i will not forgive myself...and yet 2day i ate a lot of things to release my sad thought.so now regret..if 2moro i become fatter, God please transform me back to normal size before ... i dont want to be a fat guy...go exercise...my next target to lose 5 kg to make my weight to be around 43-45kg...gambateh.jy jy

No comments:

Post a Comment