Thursday, July 2, 2009

my life so worthless?why i need to suffer for all this kind of things?

first time i really want to kill myself as i put myself into a hell. i pay the money and suffer for all this kind of life. my life even worthless than a cat. 2day when i opeened d back door to put up my clothes to be dry up, i was accidently knock the cat that was behind the door. and the cat screammed, and my landladies came out with his husband scold me for more than 10 minutes ..why i was so careless and the cat just worhty than me? how do i know there is a cat behind the door? and the bad luck continued to happen on me. 2night(jz now) i have been 'advice' 2 switch off the light when i go out and switch off all the light in the night. dont use laptop for such a long time just for only one reason- try to save electric...so angry that i pay such an high rental fees for such a small room and far from college and you still want to be so calculative?i really cannot tahan anymore.. i dont think i have so much patience and love for others. a 2day really a bad day for me.. i just asked my mum, is my life so worthless? why others treat me like this? i think only God can answer me..pray again..

2 comments:

  1. hey, chin jie(paiseh, i duno exactly yr name)..
    i just wan to say of course yr life is far more worthy than a cat....remember God brought u for a price...u r His image...so dun be ashamed by yrself....u can think like that, wat happen to u today was a trial. God wan u to practice yr patience and love for others....He is trying to mold u...so be patient and pray whenever u feel weak....He will give u peace in yr heart...
    Is a test from God, nextime u can share this with others as how God work in you, so be strong,it can be a testiomony. Add oil ^^
    Aza aza fighthing ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. as a fren ..
    just one advice..
    move out pls..
    u should not be threaten like this..
    cheer up..
    make the right choice for urself..
    think of urself first before thinking of others..
    think about it carefully..

    ReplyDelete