Saturday, July 4, 2009

learned a new lesson

2day jz a horrible day for me. everything beyond my control. i had been chased out by the landlady and this made me quite angry as she still dare enough to aske me to pay the rental fee. since i had told her i will use the deposit and go and now she did this to me. she was well pretending. inside the house, she was as fierce as tiger made me think of the old lady in the movie drag me to the hell. the aim for writing this article is not saying something bad behind others but just a way for me to voice out all my disappointment,sad and angry towards this kind of landlord and landlady. the thing that dissapointed me the most was the landlord's whole family are christian and yet the landlady serve in the children'ministry. all my goodness!!suddenly this incident made me clear that not all the christians are truely good and kind as what they have been in church. just like what ms Angeline had told me that nowadays christians in this world do not have the heart to serve and help others. they only think about themselves. i think God has His purpose for me to stay in this house. He wants to show me something and want me to learn something from this incident. just pray for a better room to live in 2moro.


10s to all my church frens, Boon Feng, William,Ying Hui,Lucy,Rachel,Brian.. all of you are really true friends for me.your love and heart towards the spritual brother are coming with action and not only just talking something and never come with action. All the best to you guys..God Bless you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment