Friday, July 31, 2009

start holiday....liao...hurray

its a good time for me to totally rest my mind..although it jz one week short break ..but it is better than no holiday..all of my coursemates go back to their hometown and what i am going to do? do someone have any plans for me?(ya, my lecturers have plans for me--that are lots of homework...)


2day watched d the proposal, it was totally a great movie as it reflect our lives..its jz funny and interesting...if u havent watch it jz go and watch it and u will really enjoy it..

2night we went to hv a surprise birthday celebration for vicky..and yet this made me felt like i am really old..18 n half years old...omg....and yet i am here 4 4 n half mths without going back to my hometown..i still alive although there are many life challenges that i faced for d past 4 n half mths...hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment