Wednesday, June 17, 2009

busy week and a lot of first time here

this week really busy since monday as i was asked to do some task for kdu cf. all these things were new to me and i learnt from them. 2day i got my first eng bible from the christian bookshop. 10s to ms angeline for bringing me there. apart from that i was exposed to involve in the treassure hunt event organised by the pre-u school..although there were lots of differents things from what i had thought b4 and the way doing that...i not feeling so comfort and i jz pray to ask for wisdom from god. god lead me the way. He told me everyone have their way of generating their own life, how they act may not be their personalities. nothing is worthy than a person who is truthful and faithful in their life. sometimes i jz wondering are those people had a sense of tireness after pretending as who they should not be in their lives?

For me, i rather said the truthword and be myself although i will not get as much respect from others compared to those who pretending well as someone that is loving,kindness and with much good characteristics..



bored..........lots of quetions arised in my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment