Tuesday, June 30, 2009

nervous and scare

all the lecturers worry about us..i also veli worry and scare as the trial exam is coming in this coming september. the trial exam is important as the result will b use for forecast in the next semester . a lot of worries arise as i am wondering whether i can manage my time well and score for all the 3 subjects that i am taking? bcz i wish to get sponsors or scholarship after a-level
i wish to do twinning programmes for law but somehow d uk uni is too expensive and i do not wish to spend my parents' money//

my sister told me not to worry about this as for this moment just do well for ur exam and later baru think abt of all this things. if god want me to do that He will show his way to me...God please guide me and bring all the worries that i have now away...Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment