Sunday, June 7, 2009

self-introduction

name: Jin Chieh 俊杰( can call me JC)

my christian name: Xerois( short form of Xavier Royce,Xavier is the name given by my parents and Royce is the name given by the Pastor who did baby dedication for me

my birthday: 23 January 1991( remember 123)

my sex: male

my race: 100% pure Chinese(dun say i am iban or mixed blood anymore)

my constellation: Aquarius

my blood type: A

my kindergarten: Hua Ying Kindergarten
my primary school: SUDC NO.4
my secondary school: SMK METHODIST SIBU
my tertiary school : KDU College,pj campus(now)

my hobby: listening to music, online, eating, sleeping and....

my ambition: to be a lawyer(but somehow i dun think i will be a lawyer throughout my life as i have a lot of dreams

my dreams: to help the poor people and native to be educated and help those who need my help
to seek for God

my favourite food: anythings that taste nice

my idol: JESUS

my height: erm...i am not short but fun in size

my weight: not more than 50kg

my family: not rich, but still can have a normal living, my dad is working for Rimbunan Hijau and going to retire soon and my mum is a full-time housewife. i have two elder sisters and one brother. i am the youngest people in my family. my eldest sister is a teacher in a high school while the another sister and brother are salesmen.

my hometown: Sibu, Sarawak

my academic background:
UPSR: 7A'S(straight A's)
PMR: 8A'S(straight A's)
SPM: 8A1's4B3(B3 for Biology,Chemistry,Additional Mathematics,English for Science and Technology)-result for those who is not interested in science subjects and never put in effort for it.

my historical background
1.i have been a scout for 5 years since the year 2004-2008
being selected as ajk at the year 2005/6 ,vice treasurer for the year 2006/7 and vice secretary for the year 2007/8
my level of achievement: Lencana Maju with 7 small badges and stop half way of Lencana Jaya

2. i have been selected as a monitor for 2 years in my primary school and half year in my form4

3. i have been selected as a school prefect for the year 2007/8 (i go up one more step from a class monitor to prefect)

4. i join chinese club since the year 2004 to 2008. the highest post i have achieved is AJK for publicity.i have represent school for chinese debate competition, creative writings, public speaking and have involved in writing articles for club magazine and books.

5. i have been part of my high school student council. i have holding the president post for SLAD(Skim Lencana Anti Dadah) as it is a sub-club under student council. But somehow my task is more likely towards students'problem rather than drug issue.


6. i have been Chief Advertisement Seeker for School magazine club. My records are finding 25 advertisements to be advertised in the school magazine in one month.(not yet counted the others advertisements that i help others to find)

7. i have been an AJK for Kelab Skim Pinjaman Buku Teks for the year 2007/8

8.i have been an AJK for Computer Club for the year ender 2007/8

i join a lot of camps during my high school days.-for scouts camps.prefect camp, student council camp and many more and the highest level is the state level.

i have Diploma for Software Applications-awarded by City and Guilds and a first aids certificate.

i am not good in sports but somehow i join jogging, tennis club in my high school days.

i join others club like astronomy club(1 year), choir(few months),interact(1year) ,junior jaycee(1 year) and christian fellowship (1 year).





attention:
who read through my self introduction still cannot do my quiz in facebook ....better feel regret now...

2 comments: