Tuesday, June 30, 2009

next mth ..i need 2 move again

there is a few reasons that i am going to do that.

first of all, i cannot cope with the family as they already over their rights not only observing what i am doing all the time, asking everything like who are ur frens what are they doing and how u know them? r they good?'they also remind me all the time d same things to lock d door but somehow i do it everytime no need to remind me for so many times. and they do not talk in the house. so strange...they only talk to me about the money matter.so bored...and everyday i take 10 min to open and lock all the locks b4 n after school ..so tiring

secondly, the place is too far until i sweat every day and all my clothes like kena hujan all wet... 'chan'

thirdly, it is not safe also for me to walk such far away in the night time..so quiet the road and i need to look here and there to make sure their are no bad people that may bring my life to a dangerous situation.

fourhly, i think i am the kind of person that like freedom, i can manage my life by my own and i think my self-control is ok but i do not like people that campur tangan in my life..especially now living with the family..


after the above 4 main reasons, i think now i should pray everyday for a new room that i can stay longer there...God please guilde me to the place that u want me to go..

No comments:

Post a Comment