Sunday, June 7, 2009

hi everyone

this is my first eng blog and my 6th blog since i start blogging in the year 2004. i first started my blogging life at friendster. 1 year later i find a new home for me to blogging there is window live space.3 months later i change again to baidu. around half year later i change again to wretch. i do blogging at wretch for 2 years and started my chinese blogging journey at pixnet in november 2007 until today. So after thinking about some reasons and treat this as a way to improve my english, i decided to open this new blog to share my thoughts and feelings with others especially for those who can't read chinese. As time go on, i will have both chinese blog@pixnet and english blog @blogspot.

my chinese blog:http://xerois1.pixnet.net/blog/
my english blog: jinchieh91.blogspot.com
my email-address: jinchieh91@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment