Wednesday, June 17, 2009

genting highlands trip..high blood pressure

last saturday i followed the church gang to genting...erms this was my 2nd times visiting genting but the first time played almost all d most scary games in the theme park. omg...i really stopped my heart beat 4 5 seconds d moment the solero shot came down from the highest point. and the most shameful thing was that i screamed throughout all the games including the swing as i felt scare.. after the whole day i felt my heart beat was so fast never ever b4 and i thought that my blood pressure rose a lot.

i really have admiration for boon feng as he told the cold jokes all the times although the weather was so cold. He played fools with me all the time..and i really cannot tahan lah...


this was a nice and memorable experiences with people from eaglepoint damansara. 10s, uncle aaron, william ,carissa,philee,yinghui,ada orang, chung kiat, and boon feng...10s...hahaha


photos can be seen at my facebook account..do have a nice visit

No comments:

Post a Comment