Sunday, October 18, 2009

Grace between mountains

Grace between mountains

Story of

1kings 18:-Elijah on Mount Carmel

1kings 19:-Elijah flees to Horeb

-The Lord appears to Elijah

In our lives, there is high peak and low tide. There is no one life can be so calm and peace like a straight line without any curve up and down.

The devil will try to separate us from our spiritual family as it is the best way to make us walk away from God.

All of us need people around us in every phase of our lives. We should let someone to be able to speak into our heart all the time no matter we are ok or in down time.

Especially the time when we are down, we start to self-pity. Although through self-pity, we can feel more comfortable, but it still brings us down. We should look for God for His Grace.

And when we are on the top of the mountain, we should thank God for his Grace pouring down on us.

When we are at the valley, we should hold on and cries out to God. God does not leave us along and He gives us Grace with divine strength and power.

God will give you the grace in doing your works if He had asked you to do so.

2 Corinthians 9:8-and God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.(Through his abounding grace, God can enable each Christian to abound in generous deeds.)>>>v11- you will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous in every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.

2 Corinthians 12:7-9-⁷to keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh (the nature of this affliction is unknown), a messenger of Satan ( a further descriptions of Paul’s thorn), to torment me. >>>V1- I must go on boasting. Although there is nothing to be gained, I will go on to visions and revelations from the Lord.

⁸ three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me.

⁹ but he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you (a better solution than to remove Paul’s thorn. Human weakness provides the ideal opportunity for the display of divine power.), for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

Copyright by EAGLEPOINT DAMANSARA

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment