Tuesday, October 13, 2009

never,never give up.. agree or disagree?


The expression "Never, never give up" means to keep trying and never stop working on your goals.



It takes me a few days to think about this topic. At first I am same like others totally agree with this statement but after I think and find some resources about it, I agree with this statement to a certain extent.

Why should this be? First of all, we should refer to the dictionary about the meaning of give up. Give up means stop trying to do something and stop hoping or believing that somebody will change or get better. Yes, we should keep on trying and trying doing something. But the question is: Are you putting all your effort in doing the things before you get failure?

I will separate my essay into a few parts that represent parts in a student life. First of all, Study. A lot of people will always said don’t lose hope and never give up after someone not doing well in their study. But does the person taking their responsibilities to study well? And yet after failure, does the person release where the problems are? Is the person work harder and have more initiative to do well in the next exam?
I realize that a lot people among us study just to pass the exam and not to gain knowledge to be apply in our daily life. And yet some of us are studying for their parents’ wants and not their own interest. As times goes, these person will easy dried up to continue to do well. So as a student, we should find out what are our interest and our aim. Set an aim and goal in our life, always prepare our heart and soul in the best condition to do well in our life with a strength that to be success in once and not twice or even more trying.

Secondly, I will touch on the issue about family relationship. Some of us may have these problems as when I talk to others 1 to 1, I realize that they can relate well with friends than the family. I think many of us when face with this matter, will try to avoid it and blame our parents not modems enough, not tolerate or don’t understand us.etc. But are we doing hard and find ways to improve it? Yes it is hard for our old parents to adopt changes in this world but are we going to tolerate and make a change in their mindset? So think about it whether you agree with my statement or not. We like to blame others instead of ourselves. And most of the time the problems from ourselves and we do not realize it. And keep on blaming others. For some of us, they never give up in blaming others but they give up building their relationship with their parents.

Thirdly, I will touch on the relationship between male and female. I always heard that their heart broken because of break up in their relationship. And they start blaming their partners. For me, I think if there is break up in relationship, both parties do have mistake no matter in what situation. And sometime some of us just take relationship simply, like love at first sight (for me= love is blind.) and some of us working so hard for it. Yes, everyone human is made by God with a heart that is thirsty for love. Do you realize that a lot of us just do the silly things although we realize that it is wrong? Is this considering a good example of not give up? For me relationship is a blessing from God, He will arrange the one for us and not ourselves end up with Mr. /Mrs. Wrong. Like in Chinese quote, it is better for us not to give up the forest just because of that small flower. Sometime, we should learn to let go when break up.

Finally, I think most of us have lots of big dreams in our childhood memory. But when we grow up a lot of our dreams seen to be not real and disappear from our memory. We give up of them already. Do you know that everyone is created just because of a dream? To live with a life with lots of dreams? I felt like burnt up and feel like tired with my life for this past 18 years. Doing things for others and not for myself. When it comes to an end, it’s not me, I like losing my identity and personality. But I take my step to join the Dreams Reloaded camp that I really touch and my broken heart was healed. I am like recharging myself and start doing things from my heart for others and realize that I have so many big dreams that I need to work hard on them. Life is not flat and peace all the time; it will be a boring life like that. So we should live our life to the maximum and make life count (campus friend’s slogan). It is good for man like us not to give up easily and sometime if the things are not made for us, we should learnt to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment