Monday, October 26, 2009

updating my life

although i am in down mode for these few days, worrying a lot of things(basically what others called sendiri cari lubang and tanam diri sendiri ke dalam). i like to find problems for myself just because i care too much about things happening around me.

i am worrying for a lot of things.i don't know whether i am the one who brings the person up in their faith or pushing them into the fire.

although i received the calling from God to start another journey for Him, but i still cant make it just because i dont want the people from my church to get hurt and dried up after knowing the truth that they are going to face in future.

i am preparing to stop what i am doing now and put more time and effort in my church.i know this is the place that i can grow up spiritually and learn things from it. i know this is the place i start my new life and the place that i feel like home.(thats d reason i never feel homesick when i came to here)/

i will ask them about whether they have the calling from God to be the one who lead the club for next year,if yes, i will stay back and help them to grow up to be the leader leading the direction for next year, or no, i will directly finish all my task and step down become a normal member. i know their is no different between committee member and normal member..because all of us come with a servant heart and serve the same God.

i know this place need revival and yet because of the club, we find new people to join my church.
i know i will not be lonely in this journey of faith, as there are so many people supporting me, helping me, care about me and i can rely on when i am in bad situation.

i am not alone anymore, step out from my comfort zone(stop to be an alonner) try to know how the others go through their lives. if never step on water, we never know that there is life there.
but i know i need to hold the principles tightly.

i know it will be a little late to start all this kind of things..but i know it never be late for me to do great things for Him. as a faithful and humble servant for Him.

preparing to start serving in the church, as i have been joinning this church for such a long time(more than half a year, it should be started few months ago when Alex asked me which area God have ask you to do for this church)but my answer is i still have a lot of things to finish, cf,studies and i am not 100% ready yet.
but now i am ready.

sometime i feel so glad that i am joinning this church as i change from a veli reserved person to slowly become a more outgoing man. although there are still lots of things for me to learn, but i never feel scare as i know my journey will not be alone, He will always there for me. when the time i am in difficulties and down, he will hold me up and give me hope.

try to ask pastor as soon as possible about the 2nd time water baptism. its sound quite weird, but i am planning to do so. WHy?
1 of the reason is i have done my water baptise when i was a 1mth old baby. so it is better for me to do it once for myself as i continue my journey for Him.
apart from that, it is an assurance for me that this time in my acknowledgement, i accept jesus as my savior and renew my faith.

really feel like warmth and touch when i am now more than 1 week cant online at home, my church people let me go to their house to online(although extra people make the line become slower)it so touch when someone pass you the key and let you go to their house. i know it is because of trust- really appreciate this discipleship and friendship built between us.thanks

thanks again for what God have done in my life, touch my heart and i know i should not be receiving all the time and i know its time for me to give things out to others to help others to grow up.

1 comment: