Saturday, October 24, 2009

touching moment after last friday vibe

when i gone through the paper:

i really appreciate all my life group frens write about what they enjoyed the most about me. it really encourage me a lot to continue my journey with Him.

now feel free to share some of them:

ying hui- his willingness to learn new things, and humility to serve God and of course his cuteness(i dont put it by my own..o but really appreciate friendship with you as you always there to be a good listenner for me and give a lot of advice for me)

william-his taketiveness.....
his willingess to look for answer and trust God-(10s william but basically i really learn a lot of things from you.. a lot of first time with you-movies,food and the way you care for people..you never left out of people..10s)

hannah
i enjoy to talk to you.-( its glad that first time got people say this kind of appraisement words to me,10s 1 still have lots of space for improvement)

carissa-that you are teachable but more than that you are so kind and helpful all the time. i truly enjoy your presence! 10u for sharing lives with me...(its glad for me to know you as you always give a direction and always give a lot of advice to me, i know you care about me in my spiritual growth, 10u for being such a wonderful leader in the life group.the way you do things really inspire me a lot)

rachel-that you are very matured, you have a passion for God, you are very willing to share you life with me. you are awesome . 10u so much(1os for saying that i am mature..although i looked like a high school boy.. mayb jz because i think a lot...in doing things,but 10s,for praising me awesome, first time heard this kind of appraisement)

lastly Aaron-very innicent but really amazing person when get to know him. a leader in growing process but definately have the gift of leadershipin him.(i spend not so much time with him,although he is my life group leader, but every time i have problems , i will find him, because he is wise, his advice make me grow up, and i feel free to talk to him and trust between him and me. i always feel like recharging when i met with him and talk to him personally. i know he is a great person and his heart for students...really amazed me a lot ..10s again...)

i never know i have so much things that make other enjoy their lives with me..but its glad as it make me to be a more Godly man .

No comments:

Post a Comment